- Analytics, R, Microsoft BI
In this recorded webcast Thorogood consultants Matt Harrison and Scott Stieritz addressed the challenges of creating a framework which organizes and optimizes a company’s efforts towards advanced analytics.
They explore the tools, data, processes, and people necessary for an effective analytics implementation using the powerful pairing of R and Microsoft BI.
Is it for you?
- Do you want to produce more meaningful, business-focused insights to maintain a competitive advantage?
- Are you currently leveraging R modelling outputs and are interested in efficiently scaling these outputs to a wider audience?
- Are you working with Microsoft BI and looking to enhance your current applications by incorporating analytics?
- Are you unsure how to empower users to drive analytics while maintaining governance and standards?