- BI Strategy
Thorogood consultants Amanda Teschko and Alaistair Jones explore how insurers can leverage BI applications to streamline the processes associated with broker submissions and report on the performance of their broker channel.
Business Intelligence solutions allow insurance companies to enhance processes and better understand various facets of their business, including broker interactions. This webcast focuses on how insurers can use BI solutions to realize efficiencies in processing submissions from brokers and holistically view and comprehend the performance of their broker partners.
Thorogood has a wealth of experience deploying BI tools in the insurance sector. During this webcast we leverage our industry experience, knowledge of technical BI solutions, and understanding of common insurance challenges, including those pertaining to the broker channel, to highlight how BI applications can improve broker channel management.
Enhancing Insurance Broker Channel Management with Business Intelligence
What we cover
This webcast includes live presentation and demos as we discuss the following topics:
- Overview of the data generated during broker interactions and potential for BI tools to leverage this data
- How data ingestion tools, like Alteryx, can streamline the process associated with collating and preparing submissions from brokers
- How visualization and reporting tools can be used to better understand the performance of the broker channel
Is it for you?
- Are you interested in streamlining or amplifying your investment in existing BI solutions?
- Are you looking to improve activities related to processing broker submissions
- Are you interested in exploring the untapped potential of broker interaction data to drive decision making?