- Multi-Cloud Data
The advent of cloud computing has profoundly changed the approach many organizations take towards data and analytics. Firms are seeking and realizing benefits with their cloud-hosted data solutions including reduced costs, greater agility, enhanced performance, easier scalability.
The cloud landscape has evolved over time, with a few popular, large vendors in the form of Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure, and several compelling cloud-based solutions and platforms, such as Databricks and Snowflake, which often are available across vendors.
An inevitable consequence is the increasing recognition of the importance of multi-cloud data strategies. There are a number of explanations for why organizations may already be multi-cloud in nature. Whether currently multi-cloud oriented or not, there are a number of compelling reasons for companies to pursue intentional multi-cloud approaches. In this 30-minute webinar, Thorogood consultants will seek to define multi-cloud data strategies, share our experience with enterprise organizations regarding how multi-cloud may come to be a reality, and explore the benefits and considerations of a multi-cloud data strategy.
What we’ll cover:
- A definition of multi-cloud data strategies
- A view of how multi-cloud can emerge at enterprise organizations
- An exploration of the benefits of intentional multi-cloud approaches
- A discussion of the important considerations for this future-state
Is it for you:
- Are you seeking to learn more about the advent of the cloud for data and analytics, and the further evolution that is multi-cloud through a broad lens?
- Are you currently or planning on moving to the cloud initially and wondering what else should be considered?
- Are you working within an existing cloud environment and determining if a multi-cloud is right for your organization?
- 10:00 - 10:30 (EST)
- 12:00 - 12:30 (BRT)
- 15:00 - 15:30 (GMT)
Please register for this event by completing the below information: