- Revenue Management
- Consumer Goods
Revenue Management is critical to the success of every FMCG organization.
Fortunately, these organizations now have access to a lot of data points, both internal and external, that can aid with Revenue Management. By applying disciplined analytics that predict shopper behavior and combining that with competitor data, CPG companies can optimize the product availability to maximize revenue growth and profit.
For organizations to pursue an effective brand portfolio pricing, knowledge of shoppers’ willingness-to-pay (or WTP) and competitor’s pricing in various regions, channels or segments is crucial. Price pack architecture is a critical area in which big data tools that combine internal, retailer, and shopper data can reveal highly specific and detailed insights.
In this recorded webcast, Thorogood Data and Analytics consultants Akalya Muthanandam and Preksha Punwani cover an overview of the five facets of revenue management and then dive deep into Willingness to Pay and Shopper Insights.
Data Driven, Shopper-centric approach to Net Revenue Management (20 mins)
What we cover:
- An overview of Net Revenue Management
- The Net Revenue Management opportunity
- An understanding of Willingness to Pay
- An understanding of Shopper Insights
- Net Revenue Management Execution
Is it for you?
- Do you want to get the full value of your Net Revenue Management strategy to help reignite the sales and profit growth in your organization?
- Do you want to understand how to identify the right price that a shopper would be willing to pay for your portfolio of products?
- Do you want to understand shopper behavior patterns thereby looking to increase penetration and reach a broader set of consumption occasions and shopper missions?
- Do you want to show true outperformance when it comes to both volume and price realization faster than your competitors?