The benefits of cloud are increasingly compelling for Data and Analytics applications. From simplifying infrastructure management to unlocking innovative, insightful use cases with modern tools and technology options, migrating your existing data to the cloud makes more sense than ever.
In this recorded webcast Thorogood Data and Analytics Consultant Andrew Kennedy explores approaches to migrating from on-prem databases and data warehouses to modern cloud data platforms. We’ll share our experience working alongside IT and business teams at leading enterprise organizations to plan and execute cloud data migrations, delivering business value early in the process.
Migrating Data Solutions to the Cloud (28 mins)
What we cover
- Common approaches to cloud migration, from lift-and-shift to full innovation, and the benefits or each.
- What you need to consider when moving data and applications to a new platform.
- How to plan a strategy around the people, data, tools and process for the different stages in migration.
Is it for you?
- Would you like to take advantage of the benefits of a cloud data platform?
- Are you looking to plan the migration of your data and applications?
- Do you intend to deliver business value throughout the migration process, and want guidance in planning how to do that?