We explore the value of implementing a data-driven marketing strategy to realize an effective and efficient return on investments. Many organizations have a tremendous amount of collected and purchased data available for use – we examine some of the best practices for leveraging it for future campaigns.
Successful marketing can unlock greater sales opportunities and drive higher customer engagement across all industries. Many enterprise organizations are investing significant financial resources and employee hours in collecting marketing metrics and consumer information and aligning it to internal master data – yet many groups across industries still struggle to fully harness the insights due to several common pitfalls. On top of the difficulties associated with ingesting and modeling with many different datasets, CCPA has now arrived, making data security and governance a top priority for a successful marketing strategy.
Thorogood has a wealth of experience partnering with enterprise organizations in data strategy and implementation of scalable data-driven solutions. During this webcast, we will use our experience to highlight some of the latest trending data strategies, common considerations around data security under CCPA, and how to leverage consumer data to make your marketing spending worthwhile.
What to expect:
- An overview of the opportunities and risks for organizations presented by the wide array of data available for marketing purposes
- How the California Consumer Privacy Act could affect your organization
- A review of some best practices and how these could make a huge impact on your data modeling outputs
Is it for you?
- Are you using sources such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, email data, website traffic data, first-party consumer data, or various other engagement sources?
- Are you struggling to standardize and analyze your disparate data sources?
- Are you interested in learning how you can enhance your current marketing analysis?
- Are you interested in how other organizations are preparing for CCPA?