In this recorded webcast Alaistair Jones and Deb Lee explore the value of and strategies for leveraging 3rd party eCommerce data to make better business decisions.
It’s no surprise that eCommerce has been a rapidly growing channel for consumer acquisition and sales.
With companies like Amazon setting the standard for online sales, the Consumer Package Goods and Retail industries are making considerable investments in purchasing and analyzing the massive volumes of uniquely rich data available in the eCommerce space from 3rd party eCommerce data vendors.
Using this data to shape product strategy, target customers and maximize ROI is a golden opportunity to gain a competitive advantage in this space.
What to expect
This webcast will include live presentation and demos as we discuss the following topics:
- Discussing the value of 3rd party eCommerce data
- Customer lead examples
- How to recognize value from your eCommerce data alongside 3rd party e-commerce data
- Considerations for integrating all types of eCommerce data into your BI and analytics landscape
Is it for you?
- Have you recently purchased 3rd party eCommerce data?
- Does your company have eCommerce data, but you’re struggling to make good use of it?
- Are you interested in how other companies are making use of their eCommerce data?
- Are you currently leveraging eCommerce data for analytics, but you’d like to do more?