Microsoft’s scalable and powerful BI and collaboration solutions meet the needs of any enterprise. Thorogood is celebrating our 2016 triple Gold Partner status in both Data Analytics, Data Platform and Intelligent Systems, and we’re also delighted to continue working with Microsoft on three new initiatives – Microsoft’s “Power BI Red Carpet Programme”, being selected as one of Microsoft’s first Cortana Analytics Partners in the UK and USA, and being one of a limited number of Microsoft Analytics Platform System (APS) Partners for 2015/16.
What can you do with Microsoft BI & Analytics?
The Microsoft Business Intelligence and Analytics product stack offers an end-to-end solution from data warehouse to front-end delivery using both on premise and cloud technologies.
- Dashboards and Reporting: SharePoint provides an integrated platform for reporting and dashboard management. Capabilities include advanced filtering, guided navigation, interactivity and visualizations.
- Self-Serve: Delivered through Excel, Power BI provides powerful data discovery and visualization capabilities on the desktop, whilst Power BI for Office 365 allows a simple way to access and share information in the cloud.
- Analysis Services: SQL Server Analysis Services 2014 allows you to create multidimensional and tabular analytical models that support high performance interactive data analysis, reporting and visualization with business friendly hierachies and structures.
- Predictive Analytics: SQL Server and AzureML provide a range of technologies for building predictive analytics solutions that integrate with familiar tools such as Excel and SharePoint.
- Cloud Offering: Azure is Microsoft’s cloud computing platform and offers a wide range of integrated services including big data, storage, networking and much more. Power BI is their cloud service which enables organizations to collaborate and share data through Excel and over the web including via mobile devices.