- Curator, Anaplan, Core Market Returns, Solvency II
Join us on June 21 to see Thorogood Curator and talk to Faraday CFO Kevin Harker about his experience.
Thorogood Curator is an enterprise tool for the production of Lloyd’s Syndicates’ Core Market Returns including QSR/ASR, QMA, TPD, QAD/AAD, GQD and others. It automates the population of forms from source data with user controlled mappings and allows adjustments to data with a clear audit trail.
Growing regulator demands have made the process of preparing returns time-consuming and difficult to manage. Thorogood Curator has been developed with Faraday for their Core Market Returns to alleviate the challenges insurers face in this area.
What to expect
In this briefing, we will discuss the challenges faced in the preparation of Solvency II and Lloyd’s returns, and show how Thorogood Curator is overcoming them. We will introduce Anaplan – a cloud-based enterprise planning and modeling platform with strong collaboration capabilities – and demonstrate how Thorogood is leveraging the platform to build a compelling and agile solution that meets ever-changing regulatory requirements.
In this demonstration-based briefing we will cover how Thorogood Curator will help you:
- Take control of the Solvency II and Lloyd’s returns process
- Make return preparation transparent and traceable
- Seamlessly manage the workflows for manual adjustments and reclassifications
- Have greater control over data quality and auditability
We will also discuss how the Anaplan platform provides opportunities to streamline other areas including reserving, financial planning and business planning, SBF and PRA Solvency II returns.
Is it for you?
- Are you a Lloyd’s managing agent who is struggling to meet the tightening deadlines on your Solvency II & Lloyd’s returns?
- Are you currently using Excel spreadsheets for your Core Returns and worried about the lack of control and transparency?
- Are you looking for an effective and controlled way to combine information across your organization with manual data and adjustments?
- Are you interested in learning about Anaplan and how it can help automate your submission process?