This Thorogood webcast will demonstrate how you can use SAS Visual Analytics and Visual Statistics to:
- Explore your data visually – using ad-hoc visualizations and interactive dashboards.
- Share findings using native apps for iOS and Android, or by using the Microsoft Office add-in to include visualizations in your PowerPoint presentations.
- Introduce advanced analytics to your data analysis without the need for code or stats knowledge.
Is it for you?
- Could you benefit from applying analytical techniques in your business?
- Do you want to learn about a market-leading commercial tool that could give you access to advanced analytics, without the need to write code or have a statistics background?
- Do you want more insight from your data, such as understanding what’s driving your sales or how your customers think?
SAS has been a leading provider of advanced analytics software for over 30 years. This session is a great way to get an overview of the capabilities of the SAS Visual Analytics & Visual Statistics suite and see how they can benefit your business.
What to expect from the webcast
This is a demonstration-led online webcast session. Our specialists will present key topics, demonstrate capabilities, and answer your questions.