We showcase Salesforce’s new offering in the Business Intelligence and Analytics market: Wave Analytics. First released in late 2014 the offering extends the Salesforce platform into data discovery with an integrated self-service analytic tool, mobile-enabled and capable of blending Salesforce data with on-premise Enterprise data and other cloud-based data.
Click the image below to watch this video now.
What to expect
Wave brings together a dynamic user experience, indexed search and a powerful computing engine into a single, vertically-integrated cloud analytics platform.
We use this session to explain and demonstrate this relatively new offering from Salesforce and share our perspective on where it fits in the current analytics landscape. The product offers an interesting architecture that pushes forward and enhances the toolsets within this space.
- Explain the architectural components of the toolset
- Explore the approach to authoring reports (Lens) and dashboards, showcasing the range of visualizations
- Demonstrate self-service analytics via a variety of devices including mobile
- Discuss Salesforce Wave Analytics data connectivity and data blending considerations
Is it for you?
- Are you using Salesforce.com and are keen to understand the potential of this new product offering?
- Would you like to understand how Wave fits into Salesforce’s landscape?
- Are you using Salesforce.com, but struggling to integrate information from this platform with other systems?
If so it will be a good use of your time.