In 2014, Microsoft adopted an accelerated release cycle for new capabilities, including both cloud and traditional Business Intelligence offerings. Join us to understand the current capabilities of these Microsoft BI products, including the most recent updates to Power BI and SQL Server 2016.
Many corporations have already invested in products on the Microsoft platform which are now a part of Microsoft’s evolving technology landscape. These standing investments in traditional BI products can be combined with new cloud and mobile offerings and updated on-premises capability to increase the value of existing BI offerings, ensuring competitiveness in the current and future marketplace.
Thorogood has been helping companies plan for and adopt this new portfolio of applications and services as and when it makes sense for each of their businesses.
Click the image below to watch this video now.
What we cover
In this webcast, we demonstrate the latest Microsoft technologies and show you how Microsoft's cloud-based capabilities and traditional on-premises enterprise products can be used together to create a modern, agile business intelligence and analytics platform. In particular, we:
- Show how Power BI, one of the rapidly evolving new technologies, and Excel 2016 have significantly increased the potential for self-service data visualization.
- Explore how the data modelling capabilities of the self-service and enterprise tools, including the latest release of SQL Server 2016, rapidly respond to the ever-changing information needs of an organization.
- Explore how the cloud and on-premises worlds can be brought together for a class-leading hybrid architecture.
- Demonstrate how Microsoft has made advances in the mobile world including Power BI and Datazen.
- Review the components of the Cortana Analytics Suite and discuss how big data and analytics can complement an existing BI strategy.
- Share knowledge about the next wave of enterprise business intelligence and analytic tools in SQL Server 2016, Office 2016, and SharePoint 2016.
- Share insights derived from helping our clients to define their own roadmaps for Microsoft BI. These include scenarios for the future evolution of Microsoft’s strategy.
Is it for you?
Do you want to know more about the new tools and services being delivered by Microsoft?
Are your users demanding access to new data faster than your current BI architecture can deliver it?
Are you unsure how to incorporate cloud services into your Microsoft BI architecture?
Do you have use cases for analytics that cannot be met by your existing tools?
If so, this webcast will be a worthwhile investment of your time.