- Virtual Training
- Data Science
Our AWS Data Science Taster is a half-day, hands-on workshop guided by Thorogood consultants. Explore the breadth of data science offerings within the AWS suite and gain hands-on experience building out business-relevant AI and ML solutions.
Organizations across the world are driving their businesses forward through the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities available on the AWS platform. As innovation in the data science space rapidly becomes a top priority for organizations to remain competitive, an understanding of the technologies and processes that enable this innovation becomes crucial.
Join us on December 1st for this free, virtual workshop, as we orient you to the AWS platform, explore the technical possibilities for business-focused data science initiatives made possible through AWS tools, discover how we productionize our AWS data science solutions through MLOps practices, and support you in gaining practical, hands-on exposure to these exciting technologies.
What to expect
Thorogood consultants will guide you through a series of presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on activities, including:
- An introduction to the broad set of data science tools, services, and capabilities within AWS
- Demonstrations of specific business use cases in Amazon SageMaker, AWS AI Services, and Databricks
- Interactive exercises in the AWS platform
Is it for you?
- Would you like to learn more about the offerings of AWS within the advanced analytics and data science space?
- Does your organization use AWS today, and you’re are you looking to explore how your organization can capitalize on the data science technologies that you have available?
- Are you looking for hands-on experience in data science technologies within AWS?
- Are you looking to understand common patterns for advanced analytics and machine learning solutions in AWS?
- Are you interested to design create your data science initiatives with a focus that unlock business value?
This is an interactive workshop. Our specialists will present key topics, guide attendees through hands-on exercises, and answer questions that you may have. The workshop will delivered virtually via Microsoft Teams.
This event will be run from 13:30-17:30 GMT, 8:30-12:30 EST, 10:30-14:30 BRT
Please note, this event will be run in English.