- Online Workshop
- Data Engineering
AWS Taster for Data Engineering is an all-day workshop where Thorogood consultants will enable you to understand the AWS data and analytics platform and explore capabilities of data engineering tools to meet the diverse needs of your organization.
This workshop will explore common architecture patterns for large enterprise organizations, with an opportunity for hands-on learning on AWS data engineering capabilities. You will learn to build an end-to-end solution using multiple services including S3 data lakes, AWS Glue for data movement and transformation and Athena for data analysis and exploration.
The workshop will include presentations and demos, such as exciting product releases from Q4 2020 with low-code / no-code offerings for data preparation, and Machine Learning services to further your analytics capabilities.
What to expect
Keeping your business’s needs at the forefront, we will:
- Provide an overview of the AWS platform
- Discuss common architectural patterns with data lakes and data engineering tools to ingest and transform data (batch mode and real-time streaming data)
- Guide you through hands-on lab exercises
- Present ways to enhance your analytics offerings using AWS’ ML and AI services
Is it for you?
- Would you like to learn more about the offerings of the AWS data platform?
- Are you considering tools that help you deliver business value?
- Are you looking for hands-on experience to get started and increase your familiarity with the platform?
This is an interactive workshop. Our specialists will present key topics, guide attendees through hands-on exercises, and answer questions that you may have. The workshop is delivered virtually using Microsoft Teams.