- Online Workshop
- Data Engineering
AWS – a world of possibilities.
Our AWS for Data Engineering Taster is an all-day workshop where Thorogood consultants will help you better understand the AWS tools and how to use data engineering services to achieve specific business needs.
This workshop provides an overview of AWS components and common architecture patterns for large enterprise organizations, with an opportunity for hands-on learning on AWS data engineering capabilities.
AWS has capabilities to manage your needs around data ingestion, storage, and modeling, along with predictive analytics and machine learning.
Join us on December 9th for this free, online workshop to explore AWS. The capacity for this workshop is being limited to allow for audience interaction and maximize learning with priority given to current and prospective clients.
What to expect
Keeping your business’s needs at the forefront, we will:
- Provide an overview of the AWS platform
- Consider some common use cases of data engineering services, including S3, RDS, EMR, Glue, Lambda, QuickSight, Athena, Kinesis
- Guide you through hands-on exercises on various AWS data engineering tools
- Present ways to supplement AWS data engineering offerings with AWS data science services
Is it for you?
- Would you like to learn more about the offerings of AWS?
- Are you looking for hands-on experience to get started and increase your familiarity with the platform?
- Do you want to optimize efficiencies and surpass business goals?
This is an interactive workshop. Our specialists will present key topics, guide attendees through hands-on exercises, and answer questions that you may have. The workshop will be delivered virtually using Microsoft Teams.