- Online Workshop
- Advance Analytics
The value that the adoption of advanced analytics can unlock for an organization is well-documented; it is at the top of the agenda for most CIOs and, even CEOs.
But, how do you get started, where do you start and what does it take? And then, once you start to prove value, how do you move from small beginnings to embedding analytics into your day-to-day enterprise-wide decision-making processes?
Join us for this afternoon workshop and we will guide through it.
What we’ll cover:
- Setting the context: how we arrived at this point, what artificial intelligence can do for you, what it takes, and example use cases
- Statistical thinking and some core statistical models you will need to get started
- Walk-through of how to move from early experimentation to large-scale, productionized artificial intelligence applications and the tools to help get you there
Is it for you?
- Are you starting on a journey to implement advanced analytics and want to know how to get started?
- Are you tasked with developing an analytics strategy for your organization and would appreciate an external perspective?
- Do you have specific business scenarios where you believe advanced analytics can add value but need some guidance?
- Are you struggling to transition from siloed analytics delivery to an enterprise-wide application?
Please note that this event will be conducted in Portuguese.