- Breakfast Briefing
- Data-driven Decisions
- Organizational Culture
Following health advice in the region, this in-person workshop has been postponed and will be rescheduled at a later date. In the meantime, if you are interested in the topic, please reach out to Raghav Pandey.
The world’s top-performing organizations use analytics to guide future strategies, and insights to guide day-to-day operations. How do you transform your organization into one that sources and analyzes data of all shapes and sizes, and applies the learning to decision making from top to bottom?
For many organizations, it’s a huge step that they are finding hard to take. So how do you create a data-driven analytics culture, when most people are used to consuming reports? It’s a journey from where they are today to where they could be, enabled by leveraging tools, experience, best practice – taking small steps.
What to expect
During the course of the briefing we:
- Review evidence that data-driven organizations outperform their rivals
- Explore industry paradigms that can help you to assess your current analytics capabilities
- Explain the factors and approaches that make a real difference in improving your organization’s performance
Is it for you?
- Do you want to help your company compete through data-driven decision making?
- Is your organization struggling to get started on its analytics journey?
- Would you like to understand how other organizations apply analytics to drive business performance?