- Microsoft Azure ML
Azure ML Studio provides a drag-and-drop approach to building data science models.
Take advantage of our half-day, hands-on introduction to using Azure ML Studio to build statistical models that answer business questions – presenting key topics and leading hands-on experience.
Join us on November 13th as we introduce key advanced analytics concepts, and explore the tool using hands-on examples.
This training is free for current and prospective clients. Please register your interest for this session.
What the training will cover
Keeping your business’s needs at the forefront, we will:
- Introduce the data manipulation tools in Azure ML Studio, from loading data and using formulas, to formatting and cleansing data to prepare it for use in statistical models
- Discuss the role of the Citizen Data Scientist and how they can work with the wider organization to discover and drive valuable business insights
- Present a blueprint for building statistical models and discuss some key best practices in advanced analytics projects
- Explore the statistical modeling tools in Azure ML Studio through hands-on examples, supported by Thorogood consultants
Is it for you?
- Would you like to understand how Citizen Data Scientists can help to deliver insights more quickly and at lower cost?
- Would you like to see what advanced analytics options are available in Azure ML Studio?
- Are you looking for hands-on experience to get started and increase your familiarity with the tool?
- Do you want to consider whether getting more business users trained in basic Data Science skills could unlock opportunities to get more valuable insights from your data?