- Supply Chain
It should be simple – a system that combines your internal shipments and sales data with your external data. In practice, however, it isn’t that simple. To start, there are always a variety of data sources and business rules that make bringing this data together tricky business. With an investment in Business Intelligence and Analytics, triangulating an internal shipment and sales data with your external data can become a reality.
During this recorded webcast, we cover:
- Why should you consider a platform that combines internal shipments and sales data with your external data?
- What are the common challenges when combining various key data sets?
- How can you get started in creating your 360 view?
Is it for you?
- Are you responsible for your companies supply chain and you’d like to better analyze your efficiency based on sales projections?
- Are you interested in optimizing your companies sales plans based on supply chain and external sales data?
- Are you responsible for your company’s sales teams and interested in enriching the value you can provide your customers?
Recorded webcast – From Shipments to Consumption: A Data Strategy for Your 360 View (23:51)
If you’d like more information about this topic, or if you would like some help to define and implement your own data strategy, please get in touch.