- Data Lakes
Holding more data – both volume and variety – can unlock an organization’s access to wider analytics, so implementing a data lake has become the big target in 2017. But in practice it isn’t always that easy – how do you get started and how does it fit within your existing data ecosystem?
In this recorded webcast Thorogood consultants Alaistair Jones and Ben Dunmire explore the opportunities presented to enterprise organizations by data lakes, and how this emerging technology solution can be seamlessly adopted alongside existing data architectures to start the ball rolling.
What we cover
During this 30-minute webcast, we discuss common business drivers that are leading companies to implement data lakes, and talk through sample architectures that feature and leverage this technology without completely disrupting your current investment.
Is it for you?
- Do you have a data lake on your roadmap but can’t work out where to start?
- Do you want to understand how this disruptive technology could exist alongside your existing data ecosystem?
- Is your organization interested in capturing and experimenting with a broader array of data?
- Are you interested in enabling users to conduct analytics on top of enterprise-wide data?
- Are you seeking a more cost-effective method of storing large data volumes with fast data throughput?