- Amazon Web Services
- Data Visualization
QuickSight is Amazon’s answer for the data visualization space. QuickSight has flown under the radar compared to the company’s other AWS cloud services such as S3, Redshift, Sagemaker, and more. However, a recent drive from Amazon in developing the tool means it’s time to strongly consider it for your analytics portfolio.
So why is QuickSight fast becoming a good option for an organization’s data visualization needs? Experience native integration with Amazon’s vast AWS cloud offerings in data storage. With almost continuous updates to the tool, functionality is rapidly improving. Access to Amazon’s machine learning capabilities augments data analysis. A fully serverless approach leads to fast scalability. All of the above, are encompassed within a competitive pricing model.
In this recorded webcast Thorogood Data & Analytics consultants Emily Dentinger and John Miller give a brief introduction to Quicksight.
INTRODUCTION TO AMAZON QUICKSIGHT (31 mins)
What we cover:
- An overview of QuickSight
- Key features of QuickSight that let it stand out from the crowd
- Demonstration of the tool in action
Is it for you?
- Are you interested in data visualization and want to see QuickSight’s features?
- Do you have an AWS-based cloud platform and want to discover the neatest way to visualize your data?