- Microsoft; Power BI; SQL Server; Azure
In this webcast we share the latest updates from Microsoft to their extensive cloud and on-premises offerings for data and analytics.
There’s enhanced capability for Enterprise customers around Power BI, including new visualizations and self-service functionality. We also discuss the PowerApps offering and look at new Azure cloud applications.
What to expect
We show you how Microsoft’s cloud-based capabilities and traditional on-premises enterprise products can be used together to create an agile business intelligence and analytics platform. In particular, we:
- Show how Power BI has significantly increased the potential for self-service data visualization and insight.
- Explore how the cloud and on-premises platforms can be brought together for a comprehensive hybrid Power BI architecture.
- Look at how PowerApps and Flow can be used to enhance workplace efficiency.
- Share knowledge about the latest wave of enterprise business intelligence and analytics tool updates in PowerApps, Microsoft Azure and Power BI.
Is it for you?
- Do you want to know more about the new tools and services being delivered by Microsoft?
- Are your users demanding access to new data faster than your current BI architecture can deliver it?
- Are you unsure how to incorporate cloud services into your Microsoft BI architecture?