- Virtual Training
- Data Engineering
- Data Science
Databricks Taster is a training workshop where you can experience the Data Engineering and Data Science capabilities of Databricks.
This free, online workshop will explore how to prepare your data for advanced analytics, run a Machine Learning algorithm and visualize the results using BI reporting tool of your choice. You will learn to build an end-to-end analytics solution for a credit risk scenario leveraging key Databricks concepts like clusters, Delta lake, and multi-language notebooks to name a few.
Is this for you?
- Do you want to understand what Databricks is and its various capabilities?
- Are you exploring tools that help you deliver business value?
- Are you considering valuable tools to add to your cloud transformation journey?
- Are you looking to improve your data science project lifecycle?
What we will cover
- Databricks & Delta Lake
- Hands-on Lab: Data Engineering using Databricks
- Data Science with Databricks
- Hands-on Lab: Data Science using Databricks
- Visualizing data using a BI reporting tool
Windows PC running Windows 7 or later
No custom DNS or network lockdown on PC
This is an interactive, exercise-led training. Our specialists will present key topics, guide attendees through hands-on experience, and answer questions that you may have.