Digital Marketer - Graduate Opportunity - London
Thorogood is a growing IT consultancy specialising in Business Intelligence & Analytics solutions for large multinational clients.
Our business has expanded into new territories over the past couple of years and we currently have a vacancy for a full-time Digital Marketer based at our office in London, as part of the Global Marketing Team.
About the Job
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Content Marketing
- Coordinate the publishing process from ideation through to editorial approval
- Liaise with consultants to develop ideas and content
- Provide copywriting and copyediting support
- Source and create imagery
- Liaise with agencies to create outputs
- Work with WordPress templates to manage and publish content
- Liaise with agencies to adapt and create templates and functionality
- Monitor and analyze web traffic
- Social Media
- Adapt content to suit relevant social media platforms
- Develop and engage with communities
- Monitor and manage engagement with Thorogood
- Email Marketing
- Adapt content to suit email templates
- Manage distribution lists and engagement campaigns
- Utilize A/B testing for incremental and constant improvement
- Monitor and analyze engagement
- Event Management
- Plan and execute logistics for global webcasts
- Plan and execute logistics for UK in-person workshops and briefings
- Support US, Singapore and Brazil colleagues to execute local events
- Liaise with UK agencies and venues to secure suitable locations and manage costs
- Branding and Collaterals
- Maintain stocks of branded stationery and collaterals for use at events
In addition to a challenging and rewarding career path, Thorogood offers the following benefits:
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private health care
- Life assurance
- Company contributory pension
As Digital Marketer, it is essential that you can work effectively with people at all levels, whether they are in our UK, US, Brazil, Singapore or Indian offices.
You will help to support and coordinate all marketing activities for our global consultancy practice. You will also have specific responsibilities to drive and support our digital marketing activities.
You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Attention to detail is essential and you need superb and proven planning and organizational skills. You must be able to work successfully in teams but also be a self-starter who can show initiative and take ownership of the role and responsibilities.
It is essential you have a good understanding of social media platforms, especially LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
Additionally, understanding of the following would be advantageous, though we will provide support and training to fill any gaps:
- WordPress, HTML and CSS
- Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimisation, and Pay-Per-Click advertising
- Marketing automation and email tools such as Pardot, Marketo, iContact or MailChimp
- Salesforce CRM for campaign and contact management
- Graphical and design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat Pro
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter via email to Marketing.Recruitment@thorogood.com.
The closing date for applications is Friday, February 21, 2020.
Please note: Thorogood will ensure that every employee is authorized to work in the UK. If you are offered employment with the Company, we shall require proof of your authorization to work within the UK. Thorogood does not sponsor applicants for work visas. Applicants must be currently authorized to work within the UK on a full-time basis.