Data and Analytics Consulting Graduate Program – London or Dublin
At Thorogood, we help the world’s leading organizations embrace the transformative power of next-generation technology to become the companies of the future. We are passionate about helping our clients to gain a competitive advantage and are looking for fresh minds to join us on this journey.
Data and Analytics consulting is a complex affair – it requires an ability to translate business problems into technical solutions that drive real value. The work that we do is challenging, dynamic, and extremely rewarding. We work in global teams with bases in the US, UK, India, Singapore, and Brazil to act as the bridge between technology, people, and business; no day is the same. You could be designing and implementing visual reports which track key metrics and provide actionable insights, helping a client adopt artificial intelligence to support decision-making, or performing large-scale data analysis to develop effective statistical and Machine Learning models.
As a graduate consultant, you will start with a month-long, comprehensive induction program covering the industries we serve and the way we develop our business. The program will also train you in the technologies we work with, including Microsoft, Databricks, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud. Working with technology and developing code for the first time is not something that should intimidate you; this training will teach you everything you need to know.
Key features of the role
- Working directly with top clients: From day one, you will enjoy working as part of a global team on diverse projects for some of the largest companies in the world, interacting with stakeholders and helping clients to bring their vision to life.
- Constant skill development: Rotating across projects, you will gain a unique set of technical and professional skills, and have the opportunity to explore all parts of our business by engaging in our in-house marketing, sales, strategy and recruitment processes. At Thorogood, everyone can and should make a difference. We want to play an active role in your professional development and will support you with training and qualifications that shape you as a uniquely skilled consultant.
- Partnering with leading technology providers: We partner with top industry vendors to offer the best solutions and services possible to our clients. You will help to develop and maintain relationships with our partners to ensure Thorogood remains their preferred choice.
- Relationships and teams: At Thorogood we pride ourselves on our open and encouraging culture. Our ways of working are deeply rooted in open, leveraged, cross-functional teams that combine unique skillsets for a common goal. There will always be a space for you to propose new ideas to meet emerging market demands.
- Business development: You will contribute to project proposals and other business development activities. As you progress as a consultant, your input will be key in driving innovative initiatives that deliver future growth.
- Opportunity for travel (UK & Global): In order to serve clients across the world, some projects may require you to work in different locations, from London to Manchester, The Netherlands to Singapore.
What we look for
As a growing organization in the Data and Analytics industry, we are always looking for people with inquisitive minds – people who challenge the status-quo, are eager to learn and ready to dive into a fast-paced, challenging working environment. You should have:
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in a related field (STEM, Business) – (or be in the process of completing)
- A passion for problem solving and a logical/analytical mind
- Experience in working with data and quantitative approaches
- Experience in presenting or communicating ideas, particularly those that might sometimes be complicated for a non-expert to understand
- Time management and priority-setting skills
- Experience in collaborating with individuals and an eagerness to forge relationships
- Preferred (but not essential): some experience with Data Modelling or Data Analysis tools, and/or knowledge of coding languages
- The right to work in the country of employment.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative work environment
- A flexible and personalized career trajectory
- Access to a global network of offices and leading industry clients
- Private healthcare
- Highly competitive salary and a joining bonus
- The opportunity to make your mark early on
How to apply
Thorogood is an equal opportunities employer dedicated to inclusivity. We welcome applications from all candidates who feel they are suited to the role and the open culture of our company. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to UKGradRecruitment@thorogood.com. Successful applicants will be invited to attend a screening interview, online interview, and assessment center.