Etc. Venues Monument
London EC3M 1AE
For more information contact:
This event is now full. If you are interested to attend on a future date, please email Jon Ward.
Dashboard-in-a-day is a comprehensive training course designed by Microsoft.
It leads beginner users through each step in creating a Power BI dashboard, with the presentation of key topics and support for hands-on exercises. Join us at Etc. Venues, Monument to explore Power BI, including an introduction to the desktop tool, publishing to the online service, and the latest updates for the tools.
What we will cover
Keeping your business’s needs at the forefront, we will:
- Explore the components of the Power BI desktop tool – load, transform, and explore your data for self-service BI
- Publish your reports to the online Power BI service
- Create and update a dashboard to summarize KPIs and key metrics in your data
- Demonstrate how to distribute your business content to larger audiences throughout your organization
- Implementing security and managing content at an enterprise level
Is it for you?
- Would you like to learn more about the offerings of Microsoft’s Power BI?
- Are you looking for hands-on experience to get started and increase your familiarity with the tool?
- Do you want to bring the latest updates and features of Power BI back to your company?
This is an interactive, exercise-led training. Our specialists will present key topics, guide attendees through hands-on experience, and answer any questions that you may have.