40 Liverpool Street
London EC2M 7QN
For more information please contact:
The growing demands from regulators has made the process of collecting and preparing returns, such as those required for Solvency II, time consuming and difficult to manage. Tightening submission deadlines and the risk of error from manual processes have led many to consider alternative solutions, ones which automate and expedite the process, while ensuring accuracy, auditability, and collaboration.
Join us as we demonstrate how Thorogood Curator, being developed in conjunction with a Lloyd's managing agent for their Core Market Returns, will help alleviate the challenges insurers are facing in this area.
If you would like to attend the workshop please register your interest.
What we will cover
In this briefing we will discuss the challenges faced in the preparation of Solvency II and Lloyd’s returns, and show how Thorogood Curator is overcoming them. We will introduce Anaplan - a cloud-based enterprise planning and modeling platform with strong collaboration capabilities - and demonstrate how Thorogood is leveraging the platform to build a compelling and agile solution that meets ever-changing regulatory requirements.
In this demonstration-based briefing we will cover how Thorogood Curator will help you:
- Take control of the Solvency II and Lloyd’s returns process
- Make return preparation transparent and traceable
- Seamlessly manage the workflows for manual adjustments and reclassifications
- Have greater control over data quality and auditability
We will also discuss how the Anaplan platform provides opportunities to streamline other areas including reserving, financial planning and business planning/ SBF and PRA Solvency II returns.
Is it for you?
- Are you a Lloyd’s managing agent who is struggling to meet the tightening deadlines on your Solvency II & Lloyd's returns?
- Are you currently using Excel spreadsheets for your Core Returns and worried about the lack of control and transparency?
- Are you looking for an effective and controlled way to combine information across your organization with manual data and adjustments?
- Are you interested in learning about Anaplan and how it can help automate your submission process?