In this 40 minute recorded webcast, Paul Balacky showcases Microsoft's new mobile business intelligence tool, Datazen. Acquired in early 2015 by Microsoft to provide mobile BI capabilities for users of their SQL Server data platform, Datazen is an innovative product for delivering information to smartphone and tablet devices running Windows, Apple iOS and Android.
Click the image below to watch this video now.
In this briefing we:
- Demonstrate how quick and easy it is to connect to data and publish dashboards for mobile consumption
- Showcase the range of visualizations with both online and offline consumption options
- Discuss Datazen's architecture and data connectivity considerations
- Explain Microsoft's licencing model for Datazen
What to expect
We share our experiences of working with enterprise customers to evaluate how Datazen can address their requirements for mobile business intelligence and how it fits into their existing Microsoft BI landscape to complement solutions delivered with Microsoft SQL Server and Analysis Services.
Is it for you?
- Are you interested in delivering information to smartphone and tablet devices?
- Would you like to understand how Datazen fits into Microsoft's BI landscape
- Do you have an Enterprise Agreement for SQL Server? (This great mobile BI tool is a free add-on!)
If so you’ll find this session a great way to get a valuable insight.