The economies of scale for Cloud-based Business Intelligence and Analytics are increasingly compelling for enterprise organizations. The Cloud is currently the fastest growing sector in IT, but what exactly is it and why should a business group or IT organization bother with it? Thorogood consultants Michael Zolfo and Deb Lee explore the Cloud for Business Intelligence solutions, the key Cloud vendors and tools, and how to move towards the Cloud.
Click the image below to watch this video now.
What we cover:
- A comprehensive introduction to the topic of Cloud-based Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Demo key vendors and tools in the Cloud Business Intelligence space, such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
- Common value-drivers for migrating Business Intelligence infrastructure to the Cloud
- How to begin integrating Cloud-based tools with existing on-premise architecture
- An explanation of different Cloud services: Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, and Infrastructure as a Service
Is it for you?
- Are you looking to learn more about the current Cloud Business Intelligence landscape?
- Do you want to learn more about the hype surrounding Cloud-hosted BI & Analytics?
- Are you unsure how to get started with Cloud-based solutions?
- Have you seen potential value in new Cloud tools and want help to introduce them to your organization?