- Virtual Training
- Data Engineering
- Data Science
Databricks Taster is a training workshop where you can experience the Data Engineering and Data Science capabilities of Databricks.
This free, online workshop will explore how to prepare your data for advanced analytics, run a Machine Learning algorithm and visualize the results using BI reporting tool of your choice. You will learn to build an end-to-end analytics solution for a credit risk scenario leveraging key Databricks concepts like clusters, Delta lake, and multi-language notebooks to name a few.
Is this for you?
- Do you want to understand what Databricks is and its various capabilities?
- Are you exploring tools that help you deliver business value?
- Are you considering valuable tools to add to your cloud transformation journey?
- Are you looking to improve your data science project lifecycle?
What we will cover
9.00 am – Setup
9.30 am – Introduction to Databricks & Delta Lake
10.30 am – Data Engineering using Databricks
12.00 am – Q&A
1:00 pm – Introduction to Data Science
1:30 pm – Data Science using Databricks
3.30 pm – Visualizing data using a BI reporting tool
4.00 pm – ML Ops
4.30 pm – Closing
- Windows PC running Windows 7 or later
- No custom DNS or network lockdown on PC
This is an interactive, exercise-led training. Our specialists will present key topics, guide attendees through hands-on experience, and answer questions that you may have.