- AzureML Service
The new Microsoft Azure ML offering gives you the ultimate flexibility of analyzing your data and building robust data science models. Ranging from an automated machine learning offering, the classic drag-and-drop tool, to a code-first approach, Azure ML gives you options for the different strata of users within your organization and helps accelerate your move to self-service and data democratization.
Take advantage of our half-day, hands-on introduction to using Azure ML to build statistical models that answer business questions – presenting key topics and leading hands-on experience.
Join us on July 16th as we introduce key advanced analytics concepts, and explore the tool using hands-on examples.
This training is free for current and prospective clients. Please register your interest in this session.
What the training will cover
Keeping your business’s needs at the forefront, we will:
- Introduce the different tools in Azure ML – Auto ML, Designer, and Notebooks that can be utilized in preparing statistical models. We will also introduce the different data formatting and cleansing options available and the various formulas and algorithms you can leverage
- Discuss the role of the Citizen Data Scientist and how they can work with the wider organization to discover and drive valuable business insights
- Present a blueprint for building statistical models and discuss some key best practices in advanced analytics projects
- Explore the offerings in Azure ML through hands-on examples, supported by Thorogood consultants
Is it for you?
- Would you like to understand how Citizen Data Scientists can help to deliver insights more quickly and at a lower cost?
- Would you like to see what advanced analytics options are available in Azure ML?
- Are you looking for hands-on experience to get started and increase your familiarity with the tool?
- Do you want to consider whether getting more business users trained in basic Data Science skills could unlock opportunities to get more valuable insights from your data?