SAS is a leading provider of software for advanced analytics, with offerings for every stage in the analytics lifecycle.
What can SAS do for you?
SAS provides a range of tools, all with a focus on advanced analytics, covering every stage of the analytics lifecycle from data management through to automated forecast generation and model scoring.
Key products from SAS:
The SAS offering includes:
- SAS Visual Analytics – tools for building dashboards, mobile BI, and interactive data exploration and visualisation. Visual Analytics introduces approachable analytics for fast statistical analysis without the need for code.
- SAS Visual Statistics – an add-on for Visual Analytics introducing more model types, and more options for users with some statistical knowledge, but still without the need for coding.
- SAS Enterprise Miner – apply analytics in a process flow using a user-friendly GUI to build analyses, or use the Rapid Predictive Modeller to automatically generate a starting point for your model, which you can then edit in more detail.
- SAS Forecast Server – take a lot of the work out of repeatedly building multiple models by automating the process. Allows forecasts at different levels of the hierarchy to be reconciled for consistency of targets across the business.
- SAS Text Miner – analyse textual data such as customer call notes or insurance claim reports to uncover patterns, establish connections and combine free-form text with other variables to make better predictions.
Want to find out more?
Watch this short video as we demonstrate the features of SAS Visual Analytics and Visual Statistics at our recent BI & Analytics Update.
And this Thorogood webcast will demonstrate ways you can use SAS: SAS Visual Analytics and Visual Statistics
Contact Andrew Kennedy to see how we can help - firstname.lastname@example.org